We Will Help You Find That Perfect New Home
With all the new homes that enter and leave the market, we can help you find your dream home. We will be with you every step of the way. We are the best Farmington Realtors in Utah.
Are you looking for a place where you can experience massive thrills and then grab a delicious meal, all within just a few minutes of each other? Have you ever looked for a home on tree-lined streets blending history with a modern touch? You can find it here in Farmington City. Here you will find great schools, neighborhoods, and a wide selection of jobs.
Cost Of Living In Farmington
It is relatively affordable to plant your stakes in Farmington, especially when compared with the national average across several categories. The only real disparity is that of housing. The cost of housing in Farmington tends to fall on the pricier end, hovering around 52% more than the national average with the median home cost being around $580,000.
The majority of people in Farmington own their own home and have an average of 2 cars per household. So while on the pricier side of Utah cities, there are also many prosperous neighborhoods.
Farmington has so many great and safe neighborhoods where you can plant your stakes and live comfortably. While it would take a while to list them all and what makes them so special, here are a few that we love:
- Living in The Meadows is a great place to call home. It is located close to both Station Park and the Davis County Library! With gorgeous landscaping that includes maintenance services for residents’ lawns or gardens. There’s no need worrying about what you should do with them, because they’ll take care of everything. The cost per unit starts around $368k dollars.
- You can find a great Farmington neighborhood in the Northern end of town. Oakridge Legacy features 110 homes with 2 open green spaces, including Heritage Park that offers playgrounds for kids and a half-mile running track to keep you active! It’s also close by Lagoon park where there are plenty more activities available like picnic areas or party venues if your next event needs somewhere special, and is also in close proximity to Highway 89 and I-15.
- The Farmington Ranches neighborhood on the west side of town is “known for its love of nature and animals,” as the Homeowner’s Association says. A planned community, this safe quiet street has wide streets with beautiful large homes on them- perfect if you’re looking to settle down! You can have access to playgrounds and tennis courts as well!
Fun In Farmington
In Farmington, you’re never far from a good time. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re bound to find it.
- Lagoon: For you thrill seekers and good-timers, Lagoon is the place. To borrow their own slogan, “It’s what fun is!” This ever-growing amusement park offers no shortage of excitement, fun, and enjoyment for any age. Whether you are looking to conquer the infamous Cannibal roller coaster, or take your kids on Puff the Little Fire Dragon, you will not be disappointed.
- Station Park: Looking for prime shopping, dining, and entertainment? You can find it all at Station Park. With a wide range of stores, restaurants, and a movie theater to boot, you are never more than a few minutes’ walk from your next great experience. And to top it all off, the design of the location will never fail to catch your eye.
Find Your Farmington Dream Home Today With Fresh And New Real Estate
If you’re tired of just looking for a new home and want to actually find one, then Fresh and New is here to help. Our team of expert realtors bring an in-depth knowledge of the market to the table so that you can find the best homes on the market. We are here to help you find the homes that match your criteria. Simply contact us and we can get started browsing homes in the Farmington area that you’ll love.
Find your dream Farmington home today!